Macurco CM-6 Carbon Monoxide Detector/Controller (Low Voltage)
The CM-6 Low Voltage monitor detects Carbon Monoxide (CO) in commercial facilities such as parking garages, boiler rooms, etc. It can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with Macurco control panels and other systems – ETL Listed, LADBS Approved
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-200ppm of CO), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
Macurco CM-6 Carbon Monoxide Detector/Controller (Low Voltage) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.